Mate is a rip-off???

all MATES
sinusjog

Mate is a rip-off???

Post by sinusjog » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Feeling a bit sad after reading this :o :

"The MATE bike is a cheap Chinese copy launched and awarded already back in 2011 by a real Danish designer. The MATE bike is a generic copy made by open molds. You can buy the exact same bike with exact same specs on every street corner in China. There is a patent involved with the placement of the battery. But in China cares. Certainly MATE bikes does not care either. The true price for a MATE bike is 350-370 USD depending on the exange rate. You Can buy the bike at severel resellers still even though it is Now a very oldschool ebike ....i still have this bike in my collection (exact same as MATE) back from 2011. It drives like crap. Totally wrong geometry compared to the one from the original designer. A lot of A brands is still using the Danish design paying a licensfee - but really the MATE bike is just a cheap Chinese bad made copy"

And then I found this:
https://www.amazon.de/LLobe-Erwachsene- ... o+bike+rot

Don't know what to think...
I liked the whole story and it looks like it was all fake :(
Why Mate why? :oops:

turk123

Re: Mate is a rip-off???

Post by turk123 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:01 am

Looking at the LLobe website, it looks like the bike sells for over $1088 US dollars plus probably shipping. It also has a much smaller battery. It does look like the same design! So your post is partially true. The rip-off portion might be true as it looks like mate did not "design" the bike as they said they did. They just made a deal with a Chinese factory to put their name on it.
Two Mate's - 350 motor 17AH battery.
====================================
*** Moderator***

turk123

Post by turk123 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:09 pm

It looks like LLobe also had lights in the front and back. Mate probably will choose to sell those later.

llobe-city-ii-side-view.jpg
llobe-city-ii-side-view.jpg (51.33 KiB) Viewed 2295 times
Two Mate's - 350 motor 17AH battery.
====================================
*** Moderator***

Timothyliach

need your actual assist

Post by Timothyliach » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:35 am

Sorry, if not on the topic. I had a little embarrassment. I randomly lost my essay and I urgently need to write a brand new one. I can't create with my own strength, so I needed to use towards the essay writing service for revenuel. Located several articles about this, but I don't know if you ever can trust these sites. Has any person heard of the http://www.tennisacademy.org.uk/we-prov ... -best-and/ ???

I actually also wanted to ask, did a person encounter such an issue? And what will happen if they get out that my article was bought, and not written by me

Crispin

Post by Crispin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:11 pm

How could this go without notice for years? That's just despicable, if you ask me.