Mate database and bug

all MATES
vince

Mate database and bug

Post by vince » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:27 am

I see an official post on Indiegogo, regarding the database where users have to check their data:

Christian Michael
Campaigner 14 hours ago

Fellow MATEs, We have some exciting news!
We are doing the final tweaks on the database and it is almost ready to launch – hopefully within a few moments. Since this a version 1.01 there is the possibility we might encounter some bugs that needs fixing along the way. If you experience something that is wrong or shouldn’t be there, then please help us fix it by contacting
database@mate.bike – if not related to the database then please continue to use hello@mate.bike. Stay tuned!

Christian Michael
Campaigner 12 hours ago
Another update from the SPACESHIP! The system is up and running and we welcome you all to see if your order and address is listed correct. To access the database and confirm your order details, go to : https://customer.mate.bike If you click "Where is my order" and type in your email address (same as used when purchasing on Indiegogo), a password will be sent to your email automatically. We are looking forward to hear you feedback!

I have checked my data and all is fine.

BUG: If you update your data, ensure to specify again your password otherwise It will be lost and you need to go again through the request process. I home the MATE Team will fix It.

vince
vince