batcth 4 shipment

Discussion about Shipment in all diffent countries. At the moment Batch 1,2,3,4,5 are considered.
andre

batcth 4 shipment

Post by andre » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:24 pm

Does anybody know something about batch 4 shipment?

IrishinDC

Re: batcth 4 shipment

Post by IrishinDC » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:54 am

I'm in batch 4 too. All I know is Christian said on the site tonight batch 4 "hopefully" ships end of May but I'll assume the worst and it will be June, based on past false promise (usually due to unexpected issues which can't always be predicted) :roll:

vince

Post by vince » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:25 am

Hi,

some updates on batch 4? I'm batch 2 but not yet a confirmed date.

BR
vince
vince

DeniseNiR

UPDATE 54 OF MAY 16TH BATCH 4 (INDIEGOGO MATE UPDATES)

Post by DeniseNiR » Wed May 24, 2017 5:28 pm

THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE INDIEGOGO PAGE FOR BATCH 4 (AS OF UPDATE 54 - MAY 16TH)
I thought it would be handy to have that here so we're not trying to look at two different pages - i'll keep an eye on it on Indiegogo and if it changes I'll update this :)

Batch 4 including MODULE(s)

US: ETD : June 17 ; ETA : July 19

EU: ETD : June 17 ; ETA : July 25

APAC: ETD : June 17 ; ETA : June 25

Air-freight US, EU & APAC : ETD : June 17 ; (estimated) delivery time is expected to be 7 to 10 days from ETD.

Batch 4 excluding MODULE(s) with air-freight
(ONLY POSSIBLE WITH MODULE-TO-AIR-FREIGHT CONVERSION) -

Currently only available if you cancel the module and is now estimated to save you roughly 2 weeks on the shipping date plus 20-35 days on sea-freight. The option will be available for all module backers directly from the database. We are still programming the plugin and hope to have it live by next week.

Air-freight US, EU & APAC : ETD : June 2 ; (estimated) delivery times is expected to be 7 to -10 working days from ETD

amerend

Post by amerend » Fri May 26, 2017 11:05 am

Very good job

vince

Post by vince » Sun May 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Update #55 - PART 3

this statement is relevant:
Batch #4

For all backers, please make sure you update your phone number and confirm your address in the customer database - this is ESSENTIAL to your delivery :-) If you have any doubts on how to change your shipping address, please follow this link to our help desk. Same procedure for track and trace numbers as batch #3.

There has been some confusion regarding the Module versus air freight for batch #4, so we want to clear it up.

Air freight is completely optional! You do not have to purchase it if you do not wish to spend the extra cash as you have already paid for sea freight. If you choose this option all you have to do is pay/confirm your invoice once it has been generated! :-)

Backers in batch #4 can purchase air freight regardless if they cancel the Module or not. If you choose to keep the module, simply purchase air freight and all you have to do then is pay/confirm you invoice and wait for your bike to arrive! :-) the pricing can be found in the previous Update and is per bike.

If you choose to cancel your Module in order to purchase air freight, you have to purchase the air freight and pay/confirm your invoice, and then we make a credit note and delete the Module from your invoice in order to refund you for the Module afterwards. FOR BACKERS WANTING THIS OPTION / WHO ALREADY PAID FOR AIR FREIGHT AND HAVE DECIDED THAT THEY WANT TO CANCEL THEIR MODULE: We are making a survey at the beginning of next week that you have to fill out if you wish to cancel your Module and purchase air freight. This is due to the fact that we need an overview of how many people wish for this option.

PLEASE NOTE: If a backer choose to cancel their module and purchase air freight, this will make the delivery time shortened by approximately 3 weeks depending on the your location.
vince

kuusemets

Post by kuusemets » Wed May 31, 2017 11:59 am

Hi

After i received Batch 4 email i try to fill up survey.
I have questions and send email to Mate.bike.

Here are question and answers :

1. What is ETD for „CANCEL MODULE AND CONVERT TO AIR FREIGHT“?
ETD for is expected to be within 7-10 days from the deadline date for ordering which is June 5th

2. What is ETA for "TOGETHER" package 2 x MATE S to ESTONIA?
If you decide to cancel module and use air-freight instead the expected arrival date is around business 5-10 days after flight departure.
The reason this is because we will fly your bike to our distribution center in Ireland first and then ship to Estonia from there.
If you use standard shipping the ETA is unchanged from what was communicated in past updates*

3. If I choose air freight. Can I be sure that everything goes smoothly?
We do the best we can and have already tested the first air-freight orders. So far it's been smooth.

And there are no errors? So that later it so that i get bikes same time as ship transport?
If that happens we will compensate for sure! Air-freight is a lot quicker guaranteed :-)

You can give MATE promise that i receive both bikes in time (delivery time by air is 7-10 days).

No promises, but highly likely and what we expect.

4. I have invoice without VAT. If I buy now air freight for both bikes.

Once you proceed to the next page of the buy air-freight page VAT should be added to the price.

Dropping module gives 78 USD credit (0% VAT). Air Freight cost 356 USD (0% VAT).

Dropping module gives you 78 USD credit + duty and vat from that amount. Air freight is with just VAT

Today I need to pay Air Freight 427,20 USD (with 20% VAT).

Correct*

My question is – can I get back this module SUM 78 USD + 71,2 USD (VAT from Air Freight) total SUM 149,2 USD?
If you already paid your invoice we will refund the module + duty + vat and then you just buy air-freight directly from the database.
We will make a credit nota and refund you for the modules.

5. In your survey i choose „I wish to cancel both modules“ and then what i need to do?
Survey asks to choose colors? I can not choose 2 option.
If you have love or together package - then we know its on the whole order thats why you cant choose.

Is correct answer to cancel both modules “Allow us to remove a module from one of your bike(s)”?
You can remove one or as many modules as you like through the survey

I hope this gave you some clarification - Have a great day! :-)
Kind regards,
Josefine // MATE.BIKE

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But i send new email because Josefine are confusing something here (I deal with those money issues after i receive bikes).

My new email content :

Earlier ETD was 2.june.
Copy-paste from helpdesk (Air-freight US, EU & APAC : ETD : June 2 ; (estimated) delivery times is expected to be 7 to -10 working days from ETD.)

ETD (Estimated Time of Departur) this means ready to transport and start traveling to end customer.

Now is ETD 5.june? Is this correct?
You can not here use termin 7-10 working days from ETD!!!

What is exact date when you plan to send bikes with plane?
For my opinion your able to send bikes out 6.june then + 5-10 days ETA is 12-19.june?!
Correct?!

Tanel

alv

Post by alv » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:51 am

is it same air freight shipping date whether i cancel module or not ?

alex

DeniseNiR

Post by DeniseNiR » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:04 am

Alv - no its not the same date
If you cancel the module they said it would ship shortly after June 5th and it would arrive within 10 days from that
If you keep the module but get airfreight - it will ETD China June 17 and arrive within 10 days
If you keep the module but stay with seafreight - it will arrive in July (so they say.....)

I cancelled the module and paid for airfreight but we don't expect bikes to ship until next week (but then again the MATE calendar seems to have 24 months and about 96 weeks because everytime they give us dates I tend to add 4+ weeks to the reality!! :) (Sarcasm intended :shock: )

I send them an email asking for an update - if by some miracle or magic i get a reply, I'll share it here :)

cheers from sunny DC Denise

kuusemets

Post by kuusemets » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:41 am

I get "answer" to my questions :

Hello Tanel,

Sorry for the delay in response to your e-mails.

Your orders are within batch 4 - information on batch 4 can be found via our help desk.

In regards to your previous questions - We cannot give an exact date to delivery as the delivery agent we are in collaboration with has their own scheduling delays and therefore it delayed the whole process - we are getting back on top and updates regarding delivery dates will be posted via our indiegogo page.

For now this is the only information we can release about batch 4 - Thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Have a good day.
Best regards,
Tim // MATE.BIKE
kuusemets wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 11:59 am
Hi

After i received Batch 4 email i try to fill up survey.
I have questions and send email to Mate.bike.

Here are question and answers :

1. What is ETD for „CANCEL MODULE AND CONVERT TO AIR FREIGHT“?
ETD for is expected to be within 7-10 days from the deadline date for ordering which is June 5th

2. What is ETA for "TOGETHER" package 2 x MATE S to ESTONIA?
If you decide to cancel module and use air-freight instead the expected arrival date is around business 5-10 days after flight departure.
The reason this is because we will fly your bike to our distribution center in Ireland first and then ship to Estonia from there.
If you use standard shipping the ETA is unchanged from what was communicated in past updates*

3. If I choose air freight. Can I be sure that everything goes smoothly?
We do the best we can and have already tested the first air-freight orders. So far it's been smooth.

And there are no errors? So that later it so that i get bikes same time as ship transport?
If that happens we will compensate for sure! Air-freight is a lot quicker guaranteed :-)

You can give MATE promise that i receive both bikes in time (delivery time by air is 7-10 days).

No promises, but highly likely and what we expect.

4. I have invoice without VAT. If I buy now air freight for both bikes.

Once you proceed to the next page of the buy air-freight page VAT should be added to the price.

Dropping module gives 78 USD credit (0% VAT). Air Freight cost 356 USD (0% VAT).

Dropping module gives you 78 USD credit + duty and vat from that amount. Air freight is with just VAT

Today I need to pay Air Freight 427,20 USD (with 20% VAT).

Correct*

My question is – can I get back this module SUM 78 USD + 71,2 USD (VAT from Air Freight) total SUM 149,2 USD?
If you already paid your invoice we will refund the module + duty + vat and then you just buy air-freight directly from the database.
We will make a credit nota and refund you for the modules.

5. In your survey i choose „I wish to cancel both modules“ and then what i need to do?
Survey asks to choose colors? I can not choose 2 option.
If you have love or together package - then we know its on the whole order thats why you cant choose.

Is correct answer to cancel both modules “Allow us to remove a module from one of your bike(s)”?
You can remove one or as many modules as you like through the survey

I hope this gave you some clarification - Have a great day! :-)
Kind regards,
Josefine // MATE.BIKE

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But i send new email because Josefine are confusing something here (I deal with those money issues after i receive bikes).

My new email content :

Earlier ETD was 2.june.
Copy-paste from helpdesk (Air-freight US, EU & APAC : ETD : June 2 ; (estimated) delivery times is expected to be 7 to -10 working days from ETD.)

ETD (Estimated Time of Departur) this means ready to transport and start traveling to end customer.

Now is ETD 5.june? Is this correct?
You can not here use termin 7-10 working days from ETD!!!

What is exact date when you plan to send bikes with plane?
For my opinion your able to send bikes out 6.june then + 5-10 days ETA is 12-19.june?!
Correct?!

Tanel