timmarcum22

Here your first post about you: location, model of MATE you own, plan, ...
timmarcum22

timmarcum22

Post by timmarcum22 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Hello, everyone. I have been an active poster (some would say poseur) to the MATE Indiegogo comments section and the Line message board created by Shero, so some of you may be familiar with me already.

However, in a nutshell, I am from Louisville, Kentucky, USA. I am new to the electric bike scene. I intend to use my backer blue, MATE S primarily for recreation, with a small possibility of commuting the six miles to work and back (only when the sun is shining, there is a cool breeze wafting through the trees, and the birds are chirping).

I am Batch 4. I have purchased air freight, but have not been given a chance to cancel my ModuleX. I am impatiently waiting for my MATE, but on the theory that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar (although why you would want to capture flies), I have tried to remain positive in my interactions with the MATE support team.

I ask for other to post pictures, videos, and reviews, although I am unlikely to do much of that stuff myself. Hopefully, I will surprise myself when my MATE arrives and be an ardent chronicler of my experiences

timmarcum22

Re: timmarcum22

Post by timmarcum22 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:21 pm

In one of the comments on the Indiegogo site, I was told there are four others in Kentucky that purchased MATEs. I would love to hear from other Kentucky area owners so we could get together to compare notes after we receive our e-bikes.