Hello from Halle, Germany

Here your first post about you: location, model of MATE you own, plan, ...
sarafina

Hello from Halle, Germany

Post by sarafina » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:43 pm

HI - I received my MATE last week, it suddenly appeared, I didn't get a warning from the forwarding agent. They called me though and delivered it to my workplace.. But that's all forgotten now because I'm quite happy with my MATE! I cycle with it every day and it's quite an addiction. Today I folded it for the first time to take it along in my car tomorrow - a screw and a little black thing fell off when I folded the handlebar, I don't know yet where it belongs...it doesnt' seem to fit anywhere.
It's wonderful to use in Halle (a city near Leipzig near Berlin in Germany), because we have hills and cobblestone streets and long paths aling the river...
Best
Sara

Joel

Re: Hello from Halle, Germany

Post by Joel » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:02 pm

Sounds a little like this:

"Lever for handlebars, which you use regularly to fold them down, arrived without any safety latch possibility. Finally i discovered that it was a small piece of plastic that i had nearly missed, and a screw - both had come loose and were hiding among the bits of cardboard post-unpacking. "

Copied from MATE community forum: https://matesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-u ... -them-here