Hi from Amsterdam Area

Here your first post about you: location, model of MATE you own, plan, ...
Graham

Hi from Amsterdam Area

Post by Graham » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi I'm Graham from the Netherlands. Living in the Amsterdam Area

I've ordered a Metallic Red Mate City+ with "BOOSTER" 17Ah battery upgrade and Module - Smart device/app

I received the e-mail confirmation my Mate will be part of batch #4

ariaglorisa

Re: Hi from Amsterdam Area

Post by ariaglorisa » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Great to see another MATE in Amsterdam, I'm Adam, just recently moved here from Australia.

I ordered the Blue Mate S with "Booster" 17Ah upgrade + moduleX (regret the decision). Only until late i realised the Mate S is not "technically" legal in EU and i'd need to get plates and a helmet. Lucky im already a fully licensed motorbike rider here.

Would anyone in Netherlands know how on earth I register a bike at the Gemeente maybe?? I figured I will have to do this in case an accident and insurance must be involved, otherwise i'd probably just have to ride it illegally i guess?

Also in batch 4, not expecting it to arrive until end June realistically with shipping routes.

Graham

Re: Hi from Amsterdam Area

Post by Graham » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Hi Adam,

great to see a fellow Mate in Amsterdam soon..I somewhat regret the module as well.

for registering your Mate S I think you should contact the customer service of the RDW.
You can find the contact info on the following page --> https://www.rdw.nl/overrdw/Paginas/Cont ... e-RDW.aspx